|Airline||Flight||Service To||Date||Time||Est Time||Gate||Check-In||Remarks|
|ASIANA||OZ221 / CM8005 / SQ5721 / TG6746 / UA7294||SEOUL / INCHEON||11/28/22||11:40||2||E08-E14
|KOREAN AIR||KE082 / AR7860 / DL9012||SEOUL / INCHEON||11/28/22||12:00||5||C01-C14||CHECKIN OPEN|
|JAPAN AIRLINES||JL005 / AA8402 / BA4605 / LA7464 / MH9145||TOKYO - HANEDA||11/28/22||12:45||3||F03-F12||CHECKIN OPEN|
|Airline||Flight||Service From||Date||Time||Est Time||Gate||Belt||Remarks|
|ASIANA||OZ222 / CM8004 / SQ5722 / TG6745 / UA7293||SEOUL / INCHEON||11/28/22||09:40||09:09||2||2||AT GATE 2|
|JAPAN AIRLINES||JL006 / AA8403 / BA4604 / LA7463 / MH9146||TOKYO - HANEDA||11/28/22||09:50||09:48||3||4||AT GATE 3|
|FLAIR AIRLINES||F8114||TORONTO||11/28/22||10:00||09:44||6||1||AT GATE 6|
|KOREAN AIR||KE081 / AR7861 / DL9015||SEOUL / INCHEON||11/28/22||10:00||09:17||5||5||AT GATE 5|
Beginning on Monday September 26, 2022, Air Train Station “1 and 2” will be closed to the public for a period of eight (8) weeks.
Air Train Service Disruption:
The closure is necessary in order to safely demolish the former Terminal 2 AirTrain station as part of the NTO (New Terminal One) redevelopment project. During this eight (8) week period, a dedicated shuttle bus service (described below) will be utilized to replace the temporarily suspended AirTrain service. Please note that additional staffing and way finding will be provided as well. To ensure customers are able to smoothly transition from AirTrain to bus service during the period of this service modification, the following measures will be in place to provide customer support:
* The shuttle bus route will originate at Terminal 8 and provide connection to and from Terminals1 and 2.
* The Jamaica and Howard Beach AirTrain lines will continue to provide service to and from Terminals 4, 5, 7, 8, Lefferts Blvd., and Federal Circle.
* Signage will be installed to inform customers and the airport community of the changes and provide wayfinding during the closure.
* Customer service agents will be positioned at key locations at Terminals 1, 2, and 8 to assist customers with locating their destination.
* There will be customer support available at each bus stop to assist customers with locating and accessing the shuttle bus service and with luggage handling as needed.
For more information, please Refer to the official Port Authority Website
For specific flight information, check with your air carrier